Because of our concern for the health of our clients, our staff and our community we are asking for your cooperation in the following areas:
1. You must have your nose and mouth covered when entering our office. NO EXCEPTIONS..
2. You have to call us from our parking lot when you arrive for your appointment. Stay in your car until we let you know it is OK to come in. The same policy applies for clients that need to pick up medication or food (Please call ahead to place orders for the medications and food that are needed).
3. If you feel sick at all, please do not come into the office. We will make every attempt to allow you to stay in your car and communicate via phone.
4. Let our staff know, preferably on the phone, if you have had any known direct contact with someone testing positive for COVID-19.
5. Only one family member per pet will be allowed in the exam rooms.
Know that we are disinfecting high touch surfaces every time a client leaves the building and our staff is practicing frequent hand washing.
Please be certain that all these changes do not affect our commitment to keeping your pet safe and healthy.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Stay safe and healthy,
Dr. Wellington and Staff